Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Could Be a Winner!

Take the Poll on the right-hand side and you could win! (The prize is a surprise-cause I love surprises.) After taking the poll, click the "comments" at the bottom of this post and add your name and your email (if I don't already have it). You then will be entered into a drawing. If you have already voted, go ahead and add your name. You don't need to disclose which answer you chose, and you can vote even if I don't know you. On the 26th the poll will close, I will reveal the answer and a name will be drawn. Good Luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I love surprises! I voted.

Nigbur Family said...

I better win! :) BTW love all the new info on your blog. Very informative!

Dan Call said...

[Dan] - Even if I don't win, I'm curious to find out the answer.

Lelani said...

I love healthy anything!!! I'm hooked on your blog even before you started it! good luck.

Campbell said...

I (Nadja) voted! Great blog by the way.

blue said...

sharon voted! yay for surprises!

McDougal Family said...

I voted! Hopefully I can get back into the whole blogging thing once we get settled into our new house.

Jo said...

Hayley, what a great idea for a blog! I hope I win the contest!)
-Jo
josorenson@hotmail.com

Hillary Luke said...

I voted. This would've been good to know a few months ago, I have 3 cavities!!!!

Mindy said...

Tell us now - I just got a postcard in the mail from the dentist - time for my cleaning. Mindy