Sunday, March 7, 2010

One of My Favorite Things


I love this stuff! A nutritionist introduced it to me four years ago and I've loved it since. It has zero everything! 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sat fat, 0 trans fat, 0 carbs, 0 cholesterol - 0 everything! (15 mg of sodium if you use it as a topping)

You can use it as cooking spray and save hundreds of calories! (Then, if your not trying to loose weight, you can have that scrumptious dessert at the end of the night and not even feel guilty about it!)

You can also use it as a topping for your veggies. Granted - it's not as fantastic as butter, but really to be able to eat that brownie - it's worth it. I dare you to buy and try it!

2 comments:

Lelani said...

we love this stuff! my kids prefer it over the real stuff ....

Mindy said...

I love it too! It's great on air popped popcorn too!!! Good stuff! But I caught Aaron spraying it into his mouth the other day, I may have to limit his usage of the spray butter!